It seems like it was a busy week. As I look at pictures on the camera I remember why. It snowed twice Monday and Wednesday nights and Mehri took the kids out . Wednesday was a local holiday. The kids went to a birthday party and then Mike Dyer (in town interviewing for the Muskie Fellowship) came to dinner. It was wonderful to see an old friend. Thursday Ruth Anne's new bicycle arrived. It didn't fit quite as well as we hoped but we still did her first lesson on Friday while waiting for the vet to come and sterilize Levash. The surgery seems to have gone well. The cat is chasing the wand as I type. Pictures of her )not of the operation) soon, here's the rest.

Monkey jammies

RA monkeys, Mommy footies, Neil monkey footies

Party!

Mad scientist discovers static electricity

Mehri knitted the scarf RA is holding

In _Little House in the Big Woods_ (which RA listened to last week) calls this "making pictures"

Overalls

Bike
No comments:
Post a Comment