Outtakes from the photo shoot for the last post
Above the kids in new clothes from Gran-Mary Ruth for church
Below Joe dressed up for a Burns Happy Hour (we celebrated the Bard's birthday January 25 with some cake). This event was last weekend after a chili cook-off
It snowed. I think last week.
This led to some inside recess. Yeay for tent and parachute action.
As you can see, we took the portraits just in time. Neil bunged his nose soon after. He fell because Mehri and I were both paying attention to Ruth Anne who had a smaller scratch next to her nose. When Ruth Anne was the age Neil is now she had an even bigger scrape on her nose. After hearing that part of the face referenced by everyone in English and Russian both kids nailed the word. Neil and I have been reading a book called _Night, Night Little Pookie_ each evening and it has nose washing and kissing.
Neil insisted on sitting without his booster seat one morning this week.
Ruth Anne studying with a baby in the sling, just like mommy
1 comment:
They are both getting so big! I think my favorite was the picture of them bundled for snow.
Hugs,
SAM
Post a Comment