19 November 2008

Persephone


Yesterday Ruth Anne tried pomegranate. We hadn't given it to her before because we weren't sure she could swallow the seeds. She begged me though, so I tried it. I bit the first couple arils in half, then when she did fine with those I started giving her whole ones. She kept asking for more until the bowl was empty. She also sat up and ate a lot of yogurt. It may have helped that she has three molars now. I just found the top left one last night.

The pomegranate before Ruth Anne got a hold of it. (I originally took this picture to record the "apple that got the chicken pox.")

1 comment:

julie said...

Great Grandma saw this picture and said "bless her heart" she said Ruth Anne must have taken quite a tumble. She sends love, prayers and hugs all around (me too). Looking forward to next posting.
Love ya and miss ya lots and lots.
Take care and God Bless.
Love, Julie