We've been reunited with all of our worldly possessions. Soca and Ruth Anne are thoroughly enjoying all the wrappings. Joe and I are really glad to see the cast iron, a good can opener, and our books. I have, however, been surprised over the past few months by the number of things that are worth less to me than the fifteen minutes of peaceful concentration I get while Ruth Anne explores them to pieces.
11 November 2008
Things
We've been reunited with all of our worldly possessions. Soca and Ruth Anne are thoroughly enjoying all the wrappings. Joe and I are really glad to see the cast iron, a good can opener, and our books. I have, however, been surprised over the past few months by the number of things that are worth less to me than the fifteen minutes of peaceful concentration I get while Ruth Anne explores them to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment